I am SO angry today.
A friend of mine said to keep telling myself, "I am better than this. I am better than this." And believe it.
I *am* better than this.
Today has me even 2nd-guessing my career choice. I love my art, love my master & his art, and I'm even happy with the shop owner & her art and how she treats me.
But this one girl is such a foul-mouth low-life I can barely stand to listen to her talk. And that's the same one that a certain someone went on & on about how wonderful her boobs were. Which just to be funny he now brings up every time we talk. There is NOTHING I bust his chops about every time. If there were, he'd get ticked off & not talk to me anymore.
I want to tell him that if all he wants is a pair of boobs attached to a low-IQ piece of white trash, he can have her phone number right now. Today she's been very foul-mouthedly going on about her probation costs & how she still owes money from her last DUI and then was going on & on with a CUSTOMER about how she shaves her vulva. I want to puke.
My art, integrity, loyalty, and intelligence are at least worth a pair of boobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment