Then I got married, had 7 kids, breastfed them for almost 18 years and had really nice boobs.
Then last year I lost weight and lost half of them. That really hurt my feelings.
I’ve been talking to the Red-bearded Wonder for almost 10 months and he’s very complimentary. Tells me I look nice, etc. But last night we were talking & I showed him a picture of a woman I work with
He then proceeded to go on & on about how her breasts were the perfect size, etc. etc.
So guess who feels like, if we ever got together, I would be so woefully inadequate?
little later on he was singing a song. The lyrics said over & over, “I want you…” and I asked him to stop. He wanted to know why, and I couldn’t tell him. But the reason was I kept thinking, “No, he doesn’t want me, he won’t ever want me, because I am not enough.”
Ok so maybe that’s petty, and selfish, and I realize it's not his fault where I’m coming from on that, and maybe that's not really how he thinks. And I know that I’m so much more than my breast size. But old hurts die hard. It seemed like just the same situation, 30 years later. So I just need to get my head back on straight about it.
It might take me a minute.

No comments:
Post a Comment